Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Story of Miss Bali 2017; Devina Bertha

Miss Bali 2017
Devina Bertha



TRAVEL ACHIEVES SUCCESS


Achieving success there will be joy and sorrow. It is felt by a girl who likes sports and cooking. He is happy to know the great people who have much experience in their respective fields. He also exchanged opinions with other participants. Grief encountered ie tired. Fatigue was due to choreography exercises for 12 hours with highheels. "At that time I got a lot of new insights from the participants. In addition, although tired after the exercise, all of which aims to train the physical. Because women, must be able to exceed the physical limit, "said the sister of Jessica Andrea it.


Devina Bertha (born in Bali, July 14, 1997, age 19 years) is the winner of the Puteri Indonesia Bali 2017 contest. As the winner of Puteri Indonesia Bali 2017, Devina becomes the provincial representative of Bali in the 2017 Indonesian National Election in Jakarta.


Miss Bali 2017
Devina Bertha


"My vision, I want the youth of Bali able to see their own culture. In addition they are able to be proud of their culture. I want to create a paradigm that being Balinese is cool. We live by culture. Foreigners are interested in Balinese culture. If the culture is gone, then no one is glancing at Bali. I want my contribution to be heard by Balinese youth. "Said alumni SMAN 1 Denpasar, SMPN 1 Denpasar, and SD 3 Saraswati.


"I want to say, the princess is a populist person, making a conception, giving something for Bali. Not a priyayi princess. For me women are a multi-talented person, they are educators, they use heart and logic. They are able to use their hearts and minds. There are voices that have not been conveyed and many great ideas from them, "said Champion 3 wallclimbing Denpasar and Saraswati Prusiking 2013-2014.


Miss Bali 2017
Devina Bertha


For Devina, Puteri Bali 2016 event gave many lessons. He is now learning to be an organized person. Being a woman who is able to manage things well. Apparently there is a correlation between the hobby and election of Balinese princess. "Sports hobby makes me physically and mentally strong. The selection of daughters like this requires a strong physical to compete and compete, "said the owner of the motto be more than before it.

Many dreams that have not Devina achieve, one of which is to become an entrepreneur who has a good quality brand cake. The cooking hobby makes her now has a cake vintha cakes Bali



NEVER GIVE UP


Success achieved can not be separated from unyielding determination. "I do not give up because of the many things I want to achieve. I have a life goal. I must fulfill that life goal. My stages after this would be even higher. It's not about popularity. It's about the benefits to life in the future, learning and benefiting others. I also had to dispel the feeling of quick satisfaction and fatigue. That bad thing must be resisted. When physically exhausted, I remember my dreams, and got back on my feet. "

Related figures who inspire Devina, he called Nadya Hutagalung "The person who inspires me is Nadya Hutagalung. She is beautiful, strong, and love nature. Do not cover yourself with makeup. It's really pretty natural, "said the girl who admitted never to the salon for treatment. Skin care, egg whites only, and other natural ingredients. "My skin is sensitive so I use the natural," he said.


Miss Bali 2017
Devina Bertha


"I want to introduce Bali to Indonesia. Many do not know about Bali. Many places they have not explored yet. Bali is not only Ubud, Kuta and Jimbaran. Bali has many interesting waterfalls. Come here and see the beauty of Bali, "he said excitedly.

In closing, Devina states that young women or young people should not be in a safe zone. "Do not be satisfied quickly, do not stay in comfort zone. All glamor is only virtual, fake. Later, another 20 years is gone. Not memorable and slumped, "said the owner of instagram @vinthadevina account that ended the conversation.

1 komentar so far

What's up to every one, the contents existing at this web page are in fact amazing for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows. outlook 365 sign in


EmoticonEmoticon